Pneumatic Wheels: Steel Rim 100-360kg
- Additional information
STEEL CENTRED TUBELESS PNEUMATICS:
- Welded one piece strong wobble free tubeless wheels. Centres up to and including the 500×6 are manufactured from 1.8mm steel, and the 650×8 is of 2mm thick steel (NOTE: -some of the cheaper centres on the market are manufactured from steel as thin as 0.6mm)
- Wheels can be retro-fitted with tubes
- Tubeless tyres on steel rims can be fitted into H forks. See size, mounting and product codes
‘Deep Groove’ shielded bearings fitted to a toughened heavy duty housing gives true running and extra strength (NOTE: Deep groove bearings can last up to 3 times longer than normal pressed bearings).
4 ply (6 ply on HWY tread) for longer, rougher life (many imports use 2 ply).
For wheels pulled or pushed at low speeds (not driven) the tread pattern is not critical. The following are standard; other patterns can be offered by negotiation.
- LUG: General purpose outdoor use. Strongly marked cross lines on a fairly flat tread surface. Good for running in straight lines.
- LGG: Grey rubber LUG – non-marking of floors
- DMD: Diamond shaped pads on a flatter surface. Often used in rougher construction sites. Good for softer grassed surfaces, but may become clogged with mud.
- IND: The normal industrial tread, a round profile with an even pattern for general use.
- ZGG: Grey rubber zig-zag – non-marking of floors
- KNO: This knobbly pattern is often preferred for outdoor use, where its strongly marked tread takes a good grip on soft ground.
- GRA: A wide tread, designed specifically with ride-on mowers and associated equipment in mind. Will traverse virtually any surface they come across.
The load and cold inflation pressures imposed on the combination of tyre and wheel must not exceed the recommendations, even though the tyre is approved for a higher load or inflation pressure.
USE OF PNEUMATIC WHEELS OTHER THAN AS RECOMMENDED CAN BE DANGEROUS.
* ID of bearing is reduced by inserting flanged nylon bush into the standard bearing – add 4mm to hub width